If you want to take your setting, hitting, and every other facet of the game to the next level, ANSC Volleyball Camp is a must. Our staff will help you develop the individual skills necessary for you to be a successful volleyball player. During our camp you will work on fundamental skills, partner system training, competitive drills with other players, and get in shape for your next season!
Here are just a few things we will focus on at our ANSC Volleyball Camp:
- Teach the fundamental skills of volleyball.
- Compete against other players of similar age.
- Learn to cover the court defensively.
- Become effective with pass/set/hit skills.
- We welcome all skill levels
- No matter what your skill level is, we welcome you at our camp. Once in camp, our coaching staff will evaluate and place each camper into a group with other players of similar age and abilities.
Our programs are a great opportunity for young volleyball players looking to develop and refine their fundamental volleyball skills. These programs include a curriculum for intermediate/advanced players looking to enhance their skills. Each camper will receive the personalized instruction needed for development at her level of play.
You will walk away satisfied and improve more than you ever thought possible at ANSC Volleyball Camp. We encourage you to give yourself the opportunity to raise the level of your game by attending our Volleyball Camp.
The Anthony Newman's Sports Camps coaching staff are among the finest coaches in America. Our volleyball director personally hires and trains the camp staff. Our professionally trained staff is friendly, enthusiastic and committed to the campers. The staff is composed of college and high school coaches who we believe are teachers and leaders and who want to positively affect young people who wish to improve themselves as volleyball players and young women. We also hire accomplished current players who have demonstrated a desire to give back to the game.
- Official Anthony Newman's Sports Camps Nike T-shirt
- Prizes and awards for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement