1. Are you hiring? How do I get a job at one of the Anthony Newman's Sports Camps?
2. If there is an emergency who should I call?
3. What is your Tax ID Number?
4. Do you offer after care?
5. Do I have to come in to drop off or pick up my child?
6. What time can I drop off my camper ?
7. How can I pay my camp tuition?
8. What should my camper bring to camp?
For all camps, children need to wear comfortable clothes for active play. We recommend they wear a warm-up suit and shorts, as some mornings are still a little cool when we head outside for the first time. All campers need to wear athletic shoes. On Nike Campus please wear the brand. For outdoor camps, please provide sunscreen.
For full day camps, campers need to bring a sack lunch or provisions to pick up your child for lunch need to be made. We do not provide lunch.
9. What ages may attend Anthony Newman's Sports Camps?
10. What sports are available at Anthony Newman's Sports Camps?
11. What is your refund policy?
- Cancellations received at least 30 days prior to camp start date will be refunded less a $35 administration fee. The cancellation fee is per person/per camp.
- Cancellations within 30 - 7 days of camp start date will receive a credit on your camp account toward future Anthony Newman Sport Camp, less $15 administration fee, valid for one year from date of issue.
- No refunds or credits issued for cancellations with less than 7 day notice, voluntary withdrawal, no shows, or the expulsion from camp.
- Injuries and illness, with a valid letter from your physician, will receive a credit on your camp account toward a future Anthony Newman Sport Camp, less $15 administration fee, valid for one year from date of issue.
- Credits may be used for any family member.